Lytton Platform Bed - Snow Linen
MADE TO ORDER
Automatically applied at checkout. Applies to all non-custom items.
This bed is customizable. Fabric swatches are available upon request. Design your dream bed.
- Proudly Made in Canada (manufactured in-house)
- Solid spruce, pine and maple framework
- Full platform for ultimate mattress support, no box spring required
- Solid wood centre support beams for guaranteed frame strength and stability
- 2.5in high density foam in headboard for deep and plush feel
- Upholstery: Light beige premium polyester fabric
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Twin: 50 x 82 x 62 inches
- Full: 67 x 82 x 62 inches
- Queen: 72.5 x 88 x 62 inches
- King: 89 x 88 x 62 inches
- Platform Height: 11 inches
*Queen size bed pictured in polyester fabric.
- This bed is made to order especially for you, therefore, it may take an estimated 2-4 weeks to prepare.
- All dimensions are approximate and are subject to slight inconsistencies inherent to a hand-made item
- Most items require light to moderate assembly (not included) and are packaged to fit through standard doorways, staircases and hallways. Instructions and tools are provided.
- All custom orders are final sale and are non-refundable.
We ship Canada-wide and offer free shipping on all southern Ontario orders with our standard shipping option (Newfoundland & Labrador, territories and other remote regions are excluded from our shipping zones). As our products are made to order especially for you, we do not offer refunds, exchanges, and/or returns. All orders are final sale. Any manufacturing defects will be fixed, replaced, or resolved. Please note that return/repair shipping costs apply for orders placed outside of Southern Ontario.
Standard shipping includes delivery to the front door of your house or condo/apartment building lobby.
At CanadianFurniture.ca, we stand behind our quality, which is why we offer a 1 year guarantee on all of our products.
1 Year Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from CanadianFurniture.ca.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, we will repair or replace, at no service charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
CanadianFurniture.ca will either repair the product at no charge, ship new replacement parts, or replace the entire unit at our discretion.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from CanadianFurniture.ca is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the limited warranty not cover?
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Canadian Furniture helped me find exactly what I needed. Love that all of their furniture is made in Canada! Delivery was a breeze
I had a great experience with Canadian Furniture. I was looking for custom sectional sofa... they went above and beyond... I highly recommend and will shop again.
customer service was amazing through the whole process and the sofa turned out perfect. Will definitely be shopping here again