SHOP NOW, PAY LATER
Turn your purchase into easy and affordable instalments. Simply select the PayBright payment option at checkout to apply for your interest-free financing.
HOW DO I USE PAYBRIGHT?
- Add the item(s) you'd like to purchase to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Enter your shipping details.
- Select PayBright as your payment method and you'll be redirected to their website.
- Apply online and receive an instant approval decision (applications that provide as much information as possible are more likely to be approved).
- PayBright will allow you to make your payments via Visa, MasterCard, debit card or direct from your checking account.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Once you're approved, you're given a credit limit that you can use toward a purchase on CanadianFurniture.ca.
- If you decide to make a purchase, PayBright will charge equal payments to your credit card for the duration of financing you've selected.
- We will process your order as soon as you make your purchase - no need to wait!
- 6 Week Financing @ 0% APR interest (bi-weekly payments) for orders $100 - $500 | No application needed
- 6 Month Financing @ 0% APR interest (monthly payments) for orders $500+ | On approved credit
- 12 Month Financing @ 7.95% APR interest + $6.95/month administrative fee (monthly payments) for orders $500+ | On approved credit
If you would like your application re-evaluated, have additional information that would assist in an approval, or have trouble with the application, you can contact PayBright directly at 1(877)276-2780.
*Please note that promotional codes will not be applicable on orders where Paybright financing is selected.
Chat with us
Fast access to more information or help placing a custom order. Chat live at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Mixing and matching furniture styles can be a great way to add personality and visual interest to your home decor. However, it can also be a challenging task, especially if you are not sure how to...
Interior design plays a crucial role in creating a welcoming and functional home. From choosing the right color palette to selecting furniture that fits the space, there are many elements to consi...
Mass-produced furniture is widely available and often at a lower cost, making it an attractive option for many consumers. However, there are several reasons why mass-produced furniture is not a go...